Do you know how faithful business managers can become rich and wealthy? It is easier to become rich and wealthy by helping other people to manage their shops, office, business, or investment today. The reason why is that there are few trustworthy people who can manage people’s businesses. You must have stories and cases of people who left their businesses with others and ended up regretting them.
They regretted it because the people who were supposed to manage the business either mismanaged it or managed it well but lied that they did not make profits.
Recommended article: My advice to graduates and students of higher institutions
Examples of unfaithful business managers
I know of the case of someone who was managing somebody’s shop on a busy road. The sales lady will sell and then go to the wholesale market and buy the same item to replace the one she sold in the shop. She will keep the profit and tell the investor that she did not make any sales. She was later discovered and fired and the investor stopped doing the business. The investor did not believe any other person could be faithful based on that experience.
I heard about another person who employed a saleswoman to help her sell in her shop while she went to her 9 to 5 job. The saleswoman sold but could not deliver any money to the shop owner. The goods were reduced but she did not give any account nor money to the shop owner.
Recommended article: How I won the Association of African Universities (AAU) small grants for theses and dissertations
Another case here is that of a man who bought an 18-seater bus for commercial purposes in Lagos. He got a driver and the driver was to deliver a small amount daily. The driver will go out with the bus by 7 am and return with the bus around 10 pm with complaints instead of money made for that day. This continued for a while until one day the owner of the car followed the driver from 8 am to 12 noon and saw that they made 5 times what the driver was supposed to deliver in that short time of driving. The bus owner was disappointed. He ended up selling the bus and never ventured into that business again.
One can go on and on to enumerate, highlight and elaborate on how people put up to manage other peoples’ businesses have defrauded them. But does that mean people with resources will not invest again? Does that mean only owners of investments will manage it themselves? The answer is a NO. People being unfaithful in business is opening new doors for business for those who will be faithful.
Almost everyone has had nasty experiences of unfaithful employees in business transactions. If anyone can be a faithful business manager, such a person is made for life. Do you know the reason why? The reason is that faithful business managers are very scarce to come by. They are difficult to find. They are in high demand.
Recommended article: Why Fiverr can block or deactivate your account
How faithful business managers can become rich and wealthy
1. No investor will ever want to lose a faithful business manager. This means the investor will treat the manager well always because of the worth of the manager.
2. The faithful business manager can ask for a raise and get it easily. This is because the investor sees that what is coming in through the managerial effort of the business manager is huge.
3. The faithful business manager can easily secure a loan to establish a business from the boss or elsewhere. No lender will be afraid to give a loan to a faithful manager. Most lenders look for faithful people to give loans to. This is because they know that they won’t default in paying back.
4. Every faithful business manager will always have jobs no matter the unemployment in the country or anywhere in the world.
5. Every faithful manager will always have peace of mind because you have not cheated and because you have helped the investor with their funds and trusts.
This is how faithful business managers can become rich and wealthy anywhere and anyplace in the world. This formula works well at all times.
Discussion about this post