Do you know the reasons why Fiverr can block or deactivate your account?
Someone I know was banned from Fiverr despite having a significant amount of money in his Fiverr account. Because of the prohibition, his income was reduced. It was a loss on his part. He was unable to remove the funds from his Fiverr account.
Because of this, I have decided to write this article in order to bring to your attention the possibility that Fiverr may ban/prohibit you from using their platform. Fiverr can disable your Fiverr account without notice.
Recommended: How do you start a broiler farm?
Freelancers use Fiverr more than any other platform currently available. Because there is a lot of competition among freelancers, many of them are resorting to unethical practices in order to boost their earnings, improve the number of orders they receive, and move up the ranks of their gigs.
As a result, Fiverr has implemented a large number of policies to restrict its users’ participation in illicit operations. If you broke any of their rules today, your Fiverr account will most likely be banned or disabled.
Reasons why your Fiverr account may be disabled or why you may be banned from the Fiverr platform
The following are the reasons why your Fiverr account may be disabled or why you may be banned from the Fiverr platform.
1. Profile images that aren’t required to be uploaded – Ensure you use images that are not copyright protected on Fiverr. If you do otherwise, it may affect your account.
2. Using the gig description that belongs to another vendor without permission – You need to see other gig descriptions to serve as samples for yours, but you do not need or do not have to copy the gig descriptions of others. If you do that and you get detected, it is going to affect your account.
3. Copy and paste the requests from the buyer – This is not the best. respond to buyers in mature ways that show that you know wht=at you are doing.
4. Asking for 5-star ratings – Let the buyer give you a good review for your work on their own, do not ask for reviews on Fiverr.
Recommended article: My advice to graduates and students of higher institutions
5. Making Fake Clicks and Impressions – Avoid fake clicks and impressions. This gets Fiverr angered and it is against the Fiverr rules.
6. Signing in to a single device using the numerous Fiverr accounts you have – You can only own one Fiverr account. When you sign in to Fiverr using many Fiverr accounts on one device, Fiverr sees it as one person owning all the accounts and that makes them strike the account down. Use different laptops and different phones to sign into different Fiverr accounts for safety.
7. Getting phony/arranged reviews – Avoid arranged reviews. Do good work and the good reviews will flow in.
8. Fake gig images – Ensure you use images that are not copyright protected on Fiverr. If you do otherwise, it may affect your account.
9. Posts service as a request from a buyer in buyer request – Do not post your service as a seller in the buyer request section.
10. Communicate with the other vendors in an obnoxious manner – Be polite with buyers on the Fiverr platform. Fiverr sees all you write on their platform and writing crazy mails to buyers may anger Fiverr.
11. Request payments out of Fiverr, you’ll deprive Fiverr of their 20% commission – Do not request payment outside the Fiverr [platform. Some buyers will talk in that direction, ensure you state clearly that Fiverr should be allowed to handle things.
12. Offering to do school work, school assignments, or school projects for buyers – Fiverr does not allow sellers to do school work or school assignments for buyers on their platform. If you are caught, your account will be affected.
13. Giving or asking for the client’s email or phone number – Do not give clients your e-mail address or other personal contacts on Fiverr. Do not collect clients’ e-mail addresses or other personal contacts on Fiverr. It may earn you a ban.
Recommended article: How to Make a Daily Profit of 1.5 Percent in Crypto
The foregoing are the reasons why Fiverr can block or deactivate your account. Fiverr has rules and the rules are meant to be followed. Be careful in order to last as a seller on Fiverr.